I have got to say that I'm not a fan of blogs. Already I had got my first one wrong (I thought it was meant to be like a text with emoticons and abbreviations) and I had to edit it to fix it up and I feel like what I have to say is not important. I use Facebook but I rarely do a status update and I think it is the same thing, I must be a little self conscious! I just hope what I have done is ok for my assignment. I am very happy with my website though, I am really enjoying putting more and more on it and I think that it is something that I might keep up throughout my studies at Uni. I am about to submit my site and blog so please keep your fingers crossed for me and I will put a post up with how I went later.
Hello Emily
ReplyDeleteYour comment "I feel like what I have to say is not important" has prompted me to add this link to a video by Derek Sivers "Obvious to you. Amazing to others.". You might also find this reading useful particularly the links under the heading "how to start blogging". Well done on completing assign 1a :)