Monday, 27 February 2012

1st Week of Uni

Eeeek!!!! First week of uni and I've already got 4 assignments due in three weeks.

Hope I remember how to use my thinking cap (been out of school for 10 years so been a while since I've had to write essays and study for exams).

This blog is going to be my venting space for when I have (hopefully only mild) freak outs with the pressure of studying whilst trying to balancing uni life and family life but also for when I have small triumphs and I'm feeling slightly pleased with myself .

For now I'm so excited to be back at uni and I remain mildly optomistic that I can manage all of the things I've got going on right now (uni, my family, working & fostering) but keep posted to see how I'm doing as my first semester progresses .

No comments:

Post a Comment