Monday, 7 May 2012

Aaaargh - Assignment 3

Eeeeek we haven't even started our work on assignment 3 and I'm getting worried. I'm the kind of person that leaves everything to the last minute which always backfires on me. There is too much going on in my life at the moment so something always happens at the worst time which interferes with my last minute panic of finishing whatever assignment that I've procrastinated with and then I end up in trouble (Procrastination Help). No matter how many times this cycle happens I still do it and I don't plan ahead so I must be the biggest idiot in the world!! This is why I'm worrying right now because assignment 3 is a group project and I really don't want to let any of my team members down so I need to pull my finger out and start on it this week especially because my mum is coming to WA to stay with me for a couple of weeks this weekend so I'm going to be very busy doing things with her and I know that this is going to interfere big time with my uni commitments :(

So: Wiki Spaces - never used it before and am a little intimidated by it. Need to figure out what it's all about and how to use it ASAP. This link is a great start on getting to know how I can use wikispaces as an educator.


Group Ass 3a - Need to decide with group our educational topic and target student group so we can start brainstorming ideas



Note to self: GET A MOVE ON ;)



                   Procrastination Help With Ellen DeGeneres




Procrastination Help With Ellen DeGeneres. (2011). Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9SWJRwvHb4&feature=youtube_gdata_player



No comments:

Post a Comment